You must carefully read and then accept the ‘terms and conditions’ set out below before accessing and using Anytime-Football website. By using this website, you agree to be legally bound by following conditions, which take effect immediately from the moment you first open and use this website. If you do not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions, you must not access or use the website and should refrain from accessing the website, and using the information on this website in the future.
Terms and Conditions
1. You may access most areas of this website without registering your details with us. Certain areas of this website may only be open to you if you register with Anytime Football.
2. Anytime Football reserves right to terminate your registration (as an author or a subscriber) if you do not comply with the Terms and Conditions.
3. AF may amend the Terms and Conditions from time to time without prior notice. Your continued access/use of the Service after such amendment constitutes acceptance of them by you. So, you should check this website from time to time to review the updated notice, because it is binding on you. Certain provisions of these Conditions may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages on this website.
5. These Terms and Conditions may be supplemented by any specific terms for individual competitions or promotions that you may enter on the Services.
6. The services may contain content which may not be appropriate for children and younger persons. The use of the Services by children and young people should be managed by their parents/guardians or an appropriate adult.
7. We retain the right and discretion (but not the obligation) to edit, delete, reject or remove any comment, article or video which you post or seek to post in the comments, articles, and video areas.
8. You grant us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide licence to reproduce, sub-license and deal with any material you submit to us by all means whatsoever (including, without limitation, in print, digital, broadcast, and electronic format).
9. We retain the right and discretion to terminate your access to the comments, articles and video areas if we believe you are abusing the services in any way, or have breached these terms and conditions.
10. You will not use any material from the site (especially text and RSS feeds) without clear attribution.
11. You will comply with our Comments Policy and will not post any material in the comments, articles and video areas that:
A. is unoriginal, or in which you don’t own the copyright, or which in any way violates or infringes (or could reasonably be expected to violate or infringe) the copyright, registered trademark or intellectual property rights of another person;
3. is (or could reasonably be expected to be) obscene, offensive, pornographic, vulgar, profane, indecent or unlawful;
C. is (or could reasonably be expected to be) defamatory of any person;
D. racially or religiously vilifies, incites violence or hatred, or is likely to offend, insult or humiliate others based on race, religion, ethnicity, gender, age, sexual orientation or any physical or mental disability; or
F. you know or suspect (or ought reasonably to have known or suspected) to be false, misleading or deceptive.
12. You will not use the comments and articles areas for the purpose of advertising, promoting or soliciting any goods or services, or otherwise engaging in trade or commerce.
Exclusion and Limitations
13. Under no circumstances will we (including, for the avoidance of doubt, any member of the Group) be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise):
A. loss of data;
B. loss of revenue or anticipated profits;
C. loss of business;
D. loss of opportunity;
E. loss of goodwill or injury to reputation;
F. losses suffered by third parties; or
G. any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of this website regardless of the form of action.
You agree that each of these limitations is reasonable, having regard to the nature of our website. None of the exclusions or limitations above shall affect any statutory rights which are not capable of being excluded.
14. We do not warrant that functions contained in this website will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that defects will be corrected, or that the website or the server are free of viruses or bugs (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data).
15. Links to third party websites on this website are provided solely for your convenience. If you use these links, you leave this website. We have not reviewed all of these third-party websites and do not control and are not responsible for these websites or their content or availability. We, therefore, do not endorse or make any representations about them, or any material found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to this website, you do so entirely at your own risk.
The names, images and logos identifying the Group or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trademarks owned by us and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppels or otherwise any licence or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of the Group or any other third party.
There are two possible ways your personal information may be collected on Anytime Football – through traffic logs and information you provide yourself.
Traffic tracking usually involves recording analytics information (e.g. the user’s IP address to determine geographical location), browser type, OS type and screen resolution, as well as which pages you visit / which links you click.
This information is on the population and not for an individual. These are usually collected to analyse content usage patterns on the AF website – to better serve our readers and potential advertisers on the site.
This information cannot be directly used to identify you unless you provide personal information (as shown in the next section).
Your Personal Information
You provide personal information when you comment on the site (name, email and site URL (though the last one is optional)). You also provide personal information (name and email) when you register on Anytime Football for Newsletter. In addition, you may choose to provide additional information when you post a comment or write on the site.
We do not intend to share your personal information with anyone, under any pretext or rationale. Two, the information you provide may be used to contact you (please refer to ‘Communication’ section).
We retain the right to contact you on the email address you provide at our discretion. We will never provide your email to third-parties.
This includes (but is not limited to) on updates related to AF, requests for information, discussions on articles you’ve written / comments you’ve made and opportunities for improved partnerships with AF.
Access to Service
1. While we endeavour to ensure that this website is available 24 hours a day, we shall not be liable if for any reason this website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
2. Access to this Website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control.
1. The views which are expressed in the comments, articles and video areas are not our views, nor the views of any of AF’s related entities, and – to the extent permitted at law – we accept no liability in respect of any material posted in the comments, articles and video areas, nor are we responsible for its content and accuracy.
2. You rely on material posted in the comments, articles and video areas at your own risk.
1. You agree to fully indemnify and hold harmless Anytime Football and its related entities against any liabilities, demands, payments, claims, costs, loss (including consequential loss) or damage suffered or caused or incurred by us, our related entities or any third party directly or indirectly:
A. by reason of your reliance on any material posted in the comments, articles and video areas; or
B. as a result of any material you post in the comments, articles and video areas, including any misrepresentation, failure, negligence and/or as a result of any breach by you of these terms and conditions.