Anytime-Football.com is a website dedicated to football fans across the globe. This would try to provide updates on Football/Soccer events, analysis, stories and news.
Website address is: https://www.anytime-football.com. Anytime Football complies to General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) requirements.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
This website provide information on football events and does not collect, store personal data of its users for transactional purposes.
For Newsletters subscriptions, we only require Name and e-mail address, which are only for distributing mails on the articles published in the website.
Visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection. The same is applicable for our social media sites.
Currently, we do not allow to directly comment on Anytime Football website. Though followers can interact on Social Media with obligation to comply policies for respective sites.
If you upload images to the website, you should ideally avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website. The same is applicable for our social media sites. Anytime Football would not be liable for any such implication.
We collect following while somebody fills Contact Forms
- Email Id
- Phone Number (Optional)
- Purpose of Contact in details
Embedded Content from other Websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, article links etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Anytime Football, specifically does not collect or hold any analytics data. However, many web hosting accounts collect some analytics data, which are mostly anonymous.
Who we share your data with
- Internal Stakeholders– we share your information with in-house entities, as well as our employees, in order to provide you with our Services.
- Business Partners – we share your information with business partners, such as SaaS, storage and analytics providers who help us provide you with our Services. These third parties may have access to your Personal Data so that they may perform these tasks on our behalf, but they are obligated to comply with the applicable terms of this Policy and may not use your Personal Data for any other purpose.
- User Profiles and Submissions – certain user profile information, including your name, location, and any related video or image content you uploaded to the Services for publication, may be displayed to other users to facilitate user interaction within the Services or address your request for our Services. Your account privacy settings may allow you to limit other users from seeing the Personal Data in your user profile and/or what information in your user profile is visible to others. Please remember that any content you upload to your public user profile, along with any Personal Data or content that you voluntarily disclose online in a manner other users can view (on forums, discussion boards, in messages and chat areas, etc.) becomes publicly available, and can be collected and used by anyone. Your username may also be displayed to other users if and when you send messages or comments or upload images or videos through the Services and other users can contact you through messages and comments.
- Compliance with Laws and ‘Law Enforcement’ entities – We cooperate with government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We will disclose any data about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to respond to claims and legal process (including but not limited to subpoenas), to protect our or a third party’s property and rights, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop any activity we may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, illegal, unethical, inappropriate or legally actionable. We also may be required to disclose an individual’s Personal Data in response to a lawful request by public authorities, including meeting national security or law enforcement requirements.
- Merger and Acquisitions – We may share your data if we enter into a business transaction which enables to change in ownership structure of some or all of our assets. Any party that acquires stakes in our assets as part of such a transaction may continue to have access to your data in accordance with the terms of this Policy.
How long we retain your data
In general, we keep your personal information for as long as we need it for the purpose for which it was collected, plus a short additional period in case of problems. How long we keep it therefore varies according to the type of information it is and why we have it, and will range from a few days or weeks to, in some cases, several years. We have established a full data retention policy, and can provide further information on request.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
PTo contact us, please refer to the “Contact us“ page. For any communication, you can also write to email@example.com.
How we protect your data
We have taken measures to protect website integrity as per host recommendations.
What data breach procedures we have in place
In this section you should explain what procedures you have in place to deal with data breaches, either potential or real, such as internal reporting systems, contact mechanisms, or bug bounties.
What third parties we receive data from
What automated decision making and/or profiling we do with user data
We intend to provide our users personalised experience to suit to their requirement while bannering advertisements.