Stadium: Eden Arena
- Leicester have scored at least 2 goals in 5 of their last 6 matches (Europa League).
- Slavia Prague have scored 22 goals in their last 6 matches in all competitions.
- Slavia Prague have previously faces six Premier League sides in European competitions, winning only against Leeds United in
- Jamie Vardy scored in his last three European outing to equal Kenneth Keyworth’s record of scoring consecutive three matches. No Leicester City players have ever scored in four consecutive matches in European competitions.
- Leicester City have only won one out of the lot seven away matches (D2 L4). The only winner came against AEK Athens.
The Foxes are coming into this game on the back of a 3-1 win over Liverpool and they will be full of confidence and momentum.
The likes of Jamie Vardy and Harvey Barnes are in impressive form right now and they will fancy their chances of dismantling the Slavia Prague defence this week.
Possible Leicester City line-ups
Kasper Schmeichel; Daniel Amartey, Jonny Evans, Caglar Soyuncu, Christian Fuchs; Nampalys Mendy, Youri Tielemans; Cengiz Under, Ayoze Perez, Harvey Barnes; Kelechi Iheanacho
Slavia Prague have won five of their last six games in all competitions and they are in red hot form right now. They will be hoping to book their place in the next round of the tournament and a good result in the first leg could be the key to their ambitions.
It will be interesting to see how they contain the likes of Barnes here.
Possible Slavia Prague line-ups
Kolar; Bah, Kudela, Deli, Dorley; Holes, Provod; Sima, Stanciu, Olayinka; Kuchta
Both teams are in good form right now and they will fancy their chances of a win here. Leicester have a better team and Rodgers will demand a strong away performance from his players. However, Slavia have been quite impressive in recent weeks.
This should be a close contest and the two sides are likely to cancel each other out in a high scoring game.
Slavia Prague 2-2 Leicester City