Juventus vs Lyon
Stadium: Allianz Stadium, Turin
Betting Odds: Juventus 1.44; Draw 4.50 ; Lyon 7.50
Probability of Win: Juventus 67%; Draw 21% ; Lyon 12%
- Though Juve started as favourite, Lyon beat Juventus 1-0 in the first leg encounter.
- The match to be played almost 5 months after the first leg.
- Juventus played 15 matches during the period, but the French side played only five.
- Dybala the most valuable player in Serie A, is doubtful for the match. It would be up top Ronaldo and Higuain to take Juventus to Quarterfinal.
- Bookies are favouring the Serie A champions to win the second leg.
- Previously Juventus have a better Head-to head record against french side in European competition, with one win and one draw.
- Lyon lost four away matches against Serie A teams. They won only once against Fiorentina.
- For Juventus, their home records are not good either. They lost two of their last three home matches at knock-out stage.
- Juventus managed to get through five out of eleven occasions, after losing their first match.
- Lyon could not manage to win in their last 10 away matches. They failed to score in six of those matches.
Predicted XI: Szczęsny; Cuadrado, Bonucci, De Ligt, Alex Sandro; Bentancur, Pjanić, Rabiot; Bernardeschi, Higuaín, Ronaldo
Doubtful: Dybala (thigh)
Unavailable: De Sciglio (thigh), Khedira (thigh), Douglas Costa (thigh)
Misses next game if booked: Matuidi
Predicted XI: Lopes; Denayer, Marcelo, Marçal; Dubois, Caqueret, Guimarães, Aouar, Cornet; Depay, Dembélé
Doubtful: Marcelo (thigh), Tete (muscular)
Unavailable: Koné (muscular)
Misses next game if booked: None