The Bundesliga champion have been in the market, following the departures of Arjen Robben and Franck Ribery at the end of last season. They are surely in search of a forward to bolster their attacking organisation comprised of, Robert Lewandowski, Serge Gnabry, Thomas Müller and loanee Ivan Perišić in longer term.
Manchester City star Leroy Sane, who is currently recuperating from a knee injury, remains German giant’s top priority, but City are all set to fight to keep the forward. Manchester City is in dire need of a positive striker like Sane, as it had already lost six premier league matches this season.
According to reports in German media, Ronaldo looked like a potential target for Bayern Munich, and club president Hainer was asked to comment on the speculation at an event. He responded: “Of course there are many names in the press, which is understandable. But Ronaldo should be a bit too old for us.”
Cristiano Ronaldo recently celebrated his 35th birthday, where he was presented with a Mercedes Benz Brabus and a cake bearing ‘CR7’. The Juventus forward was there with his girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez and son Cristiano Jr for the birthday celebration, which he posted on Instagram.
- Osasuna 1-4 Real: Real Madrid fight back to win, stay clear at top
- Juventus 1:2 Verona – Champion stunned, Ronaldo set a new record
- Everton 3:1 Palace – Everton set for Champions League race
- Emmanuel Petit: Messi’d struggle in Premier League. He’s not Ronaldo!
- Bayern president labels Ronaldo ‘too old’, refuting transfer claim
- World’s highest paid footballers and managers in 2020
- Barcelona 0-1 Athletic – Barca knocked out of Copa del Rey at injury time
- Madrid 3-4 Sociedad – Odegaard, Isak dished Real a shocker