- Bukayo Saka could be on his way to join German side Borussia Dortmund.
- The Bundesliga side want the 18-year-old as replacement for Sancho
- Sancho is linked to Manchester United and Chelsea this summer.
- Saka fuels speculation with teasing social media video
Bukayo Saka is reported to be one of the transfer target for Borussia Dortmund, as they are looking at possible replacements for Jadon Sancho.
With interests from all major Premier League clubs, the Bundesliga side face a tough task in keeping their prized assets this summer despite of £120million price tag. The England international scored 17 goals, provided 19 assists and has been one of the standout players in the Bundesliga this term. Manchester United are leading the race for the 19 year old.
But if they cannot keep hold of him – despite their huge asking price – Borussia Dortmund are ready to raid Arsenal for the 18-year-old winger-cum-full-back, as reported in Sunday Mirror, .
Bukayo Saka was handed his first-team debut under Unai Emery in the Europa League last season, and continued to hold his first-eleven place in all competitions under new manager Mikel Arteta, in absence of Kieran Tierney and Sead Kolasinac due to injuries.
Arteta is confident that Arsenal will hold of its prized asset with sbumper pay rise over current salary of £3,000-a-week at the Emirates.
But with talks still not proving conclusive, Dortmund may look to swoop ahead of Bundesliga rivals Bayern Munich, who have also shown interest.
The German outfit are also eyeing Birmingham ace Jude Bellingham for a summer switch, the same report adds. At just 16, the young midfielder has been drawing plenty of attention for his performances and could be priced as high as £50m.
Bukayo Saka Video in Social Media
Saka has added further speculation to his future by posting a cryptic video on Twitter and Instagram on Sunday evening, which features highlights of his performances and best bits this season.
- Ziyech reveals, Lampard convinced him for £37m Chelsea move
- Arsenal resume training after 47 days
- Premier League: FIFA propose change in Substitution rule
- Bayern and Inter knocking at Juventus door for Dybala
- Serie A to start training on May 18, Matches from June 2
- Borussia Dortmund eyeing Arsenal’s Bukayo Saka
- Costa: Conte wouldn’t last a season at Real Madrid
- Olivier Giroud: Chelsea set to extend contract