Bukayo Saka has caught the eye of a number of European giants after excelling at an unusual position of left-back of the North London club, in the absence of Sead Kolasinac and Kieran Tierney.
Football Insider report that The Gunners starlet’s stunning form has alerted Premier League leaders Liverpool among many others keenly watching the development. The Reds had always made good picks deals in recent past and with Saka, who is comfortable playing anywhere on his favourite side, can turn out to be a real winner.
Mikel Arteta, the Arsenal Manager is desperate to hold onto one of his brightest young stars, as he enters the final year of Arsenal contract. The Gunners are keen to agree to a bumper new five-year deal for the player.
The 18-year-old left winger/back has burst onto the scene making 29 appearances in all competitions this season and bagging nine assists. The English talent impressed onlookers immediately and has earned himself 12 league starts during this campaign.
Earlier it was also reported that Bundesliga giant Borussia Dortmund are interested in Saka as the replacement of Jadon Sancho, who was a target of many Premier League clubs. But with Coronavirus pandemic had a negative impact on the transfer market, a big price acquisition will be unlikely during coming summer.
The coronavirus pandemic has caused to go slow for contract talks after the Gunners reportedly made the young star an offer earlier. The football fans are eagerly waiting for a deal, and it would be win-win for both the club Arsenal and Saka.
- Giggs: Only four escaped Ferguson’s ‘hairdryer treatment’ at United
- Mbappe wants to share Ligue 1 Golden Boot with Ben Yedder
- Man United to make Goalkeeper decision: De Gea or Henderson?
- Bukayo Saka: With Arsenal deal pending, receives Liverpool interest
- Transfer: Real Madrid end interest to sign Paul Pogba
- Cavani open to an extension at PSG, amid interest from Inter and Atletico