Jurgen Klopp has confirmed that Sadio Mane is all set to miss Liverpool’s trip to West Ham United on Wednesday evening, .
The forward sustained a muscle issue during the Liverpool win against Wolves last Thursday. Klopp revealed, though the issue isn’t a serious one, it will rule him out of the clash against West Ham at London Stadium. He is most likely to miss the match against Southampton next Saturday.
At this condition it is less likely that Liverpool would take any chance on Sadio Mane and would want the Senegalese complete recovery before Champions League proceedings,
The manager said, “Sadio will not be involved for West Ham and probably not for Southampton. After that he should be then fine.”
“The week we have then after that is for him perfect to get back on track.”
He added, “He has a small muscle tear, which is serious enough to keep him out. We were lucky with the injury as well, so it was not that serious. But of course, when you have three games in a week then that means he is out for these three games.”
- Solskjaer confirms Alexis Sanchez will return to United in summer
- Flamengo sign Gabriel Barbosa ‘Gabigol’ from Inter for €17m
- Arsenal 2-1 Bournemouth – Saka and brigade keeping fans optimistic
- Real Madrid 1:0 Valladolid – Zidane found winning formula sans #7
- PSG 2:0 Lille – Neymar remember Kobe Bryant after second goal
- Inter 1:1 Cagliari – Martinez saw red, to be handed 3 match ban
- Bayern 5-0 Schalke: Lewandowski scores, Bayern at second spot
- Milan 1-0 Brescia: Rebic scored, Milan at sixth spot in Serie-A
- Dortmund 5:1 Köln – Haaland scored double in Dortmund win
- Is Manchester United bringing back Carlos Tevez in a loan deal