- Ronaldo was sent off, with the input from assistant referee in a bizzare situation. It was silly to put his had on Murillo’s head, insisting to quickly get up from ground.
- 10 men Juventus faced Valencia for rest of the match.
- Though CR7 left, his presence were felt through out as the match the German referee Felix Brych hogged limelight for rest of the match.
- Three penalties were awarded; Two to Juve and One to Valencia.
- Miralem Pjanic coverted both the Penalties at either side of halfway mark (45′ and 51′), where as Valencia captain Daniel Pajero missed the penalty at dying moment of the match. Szczesny made a brilliant save diving toward his right.
- Juve most likely to appeal against the red-card incident, else Ronaldo will be suspended for three matches – two of them will be against Manchester United.
- Giorgio Chiellini dominated in the air so far forcing Valencia to shot from distance. The Juventus warrior played with his usual energy in the heart of the Bianconeri defence.
So some people are bashing Ronaldo for this??
As if he’s not allowed to show emotions like rest of the human beings ????
The same people who call him arrogantnaldo are fuming rn cuz they don’t get to drag their agenda.
But he will come back stronger.
Remember this. pic.twitter.com/FjR3FYgptS
— ☆ Riziă ☆ ???????? (@_RIZmadridista) September 19, 2018
— The Punch Newspapers (@MobilePunch) September 19, 2018
As the Match Progressed
Valencia had 55% ball possession and 26 attempts for goal, whereas Juventus had 10 attempts. Both team had 6 of those attempts on target.
Juventus XI: Szczesny; Cancelo, Bonucci, Chiellini, Alex Sandro; Khedira, Pjanic, Matuidi; Bernardeschi, Mandzukic, Ronaldo
— JuventusFC (@juventusfces) September 19, 2018
— Valencia CF English ???????? (@valenciacf_en) September 19, 2018