Manchester United winger Alexis Sanchez is currently on loan at Inter Milan but the Chilean has had a torrid time at the club.
He failed to make an impact at Old Trafford either and the Red Devils decided to loan him out.
Sanchez has not been at his best since leaving Arsenal but Real Valladolid are willing to give him another chance.
Ronaldo owns a controlling stake at the La Liga club and he is ready to bring Sanchez to the club this summer.
It will be interesting to see where Alexis Sanchez ends up eventually. He used to be a top-class player in the Premier League but his form has dipped dramatically over the last couple of seasons.
He needs to find his motivation and sharpness once again. A move to Valladolid could be what he needs right now.
A spell away from the limelight would allow him to resurrect his career. He won’t be under immense pressure to perform at the Spanish club and he will be able to regain his confidence gradually.
Ronaldo said: “Alexis Sanchez has succeeded wherever he’s gone. He has a lot of quality. If he doesn’t succeed at Inter, Valladolid will open their doors to him.”
It seems unlikely that Inter Milan will make the move permanent based on Sanchez’ performances for the Italian club so far.
Sanchez is keen on staying at the club but the final decision will not be down to him.
- Liverpool and Arsenal – Injury Update
- Neville slammed David De Gea’s recent performances
- Inter 2-1 Sampdoria: Lukaku-Lautaro score, Eriksen shines
- Real 2-1 Sociedad: Ramos, Benzema put Madrid at top of La Liga
- Liverpool 0-0 Everton: Merseyside derby delays Liverpool title
- Aston Villa 1-2 Chelsea: Giroud, Pulisic scripted turnaround
- Newcastle 3-0 Sheffield: Newcastle punished Sheffield
- Wayne Rooney: Liverpool to dominate English football with Jurgen Klopp at helm