Neymar is reportedly once again willing to force a move to his former club Barcelonaa and he reportedly leave Paris Saint-Germain this summer and return .
The Brazilian forward, who joined the Ligue 1 champions for a world record fee of € 222 million in 2017, has been constantly linked with a Catalonia return over the past 12 months.
Neymar was looking like having great bonding with PSG-mates, but now is said to be prepared to do whatever it takes to return to Barcelona for the 2020-21 LaLiga campaign. The representatives of Brazilian, have met with Barca officials to confirm the two parties’ interests in making a deal after the current season.
PSG are reportedly expecting bids for around €160 million for their star and Neymar is apparently willing to take a pay cut to move to Nou Camp.
As Lionel Messi and Neymar are reportedly very keen to recreate their formidable partnership once again, alongside Luis Suarez which was labelled as ‘MSN’.
The Brazilian would be a top priority for the Catalan club, as Lionel Messi is reportedly keen on this transfer but his valuation was the sole obstruction till now, for the deal to go through.
If this was to occur, Neymar would buy out his own contract and Barcelona would pay compensation in the region of £17m to PSG.
- Speculation on Cristiano Ronaldo’s next move to Paris
- Coronavirus: Former Real Madrid president Lorenzo Sanz passed away
- Bayern’s Robert Lewandowski gives €1million to fight coronavirus
- Neymar reportedly told PSG – he wants Barcelona transfer this summer
- Coronavirus: Paulo Dybala and Paolo Maldini test positive
- Cristiano Ronaldo set to receive a pay cut of £8.4million from Juventus