Borussia Dortmund teenage superstars Jadon Sancho and Erling Braut Haaland scored once again as they beat Eintracht Frankfurt 4-0 at Signal Iduna Park, to move up to second spot in the Bundesliga table.
Lukasz Piszczek fired Dortmund into the lead with a strike from 20-yard at 33rd minute of the match. Jadon Sancho expertly controlled Axel Witsel’s pass out to the left wing, cut inside and slammed a low shot into the bottom corner to score the second goal just after the break. Sancho has netted 12 times in his past 14 games in all competitions.
BVB sensation Erling Haaland tapped home from six yards from a Hakimi cross few minutes later. Raphael Guerreiro blasted in a fourth goal for Dortmund at 74th minute. Norway striker Haaland has scored nine goals in his first six games for Borussia Dortmund since a £18m switch from RB Salzburg during January transfer window. He is the first player to score eight goals in his first five Bundesliga appearances. Currently he is ninth highest goal scorer with only five matches, where as Bundesliga have 22nd match day.
Dortmund are one point behind in Bundesliga table to the leaders Bayern Munich, who visit Cologne on Sunday.
- Dortmund 4-0 Eintracht: Sancho, Haaland score again in Dortmund win
- Manchester City banned from UEFA competitions for next two seasons
- Milan 1-1 Juventus: Ronaldo scored from a spot-kick at Injury time
- Top 10 Countries with highest number of Ballon d’Or Wins
- Inter 0-1 Napoli: Ruiz put Napoli ahead in Coppa Italia Semifinal
- End of Sarri in Juventus? Italian Media discussing possible replacements
- UEFA Champions League 2019-20: Winning odds for teams
- PSG 4-2 Lyon: PSG comfortably win without injured Neymar