No team in Ligue 1 have troubled PSG, as Lyon did. They have registered 13 wins against team from French capital, but PSG have won six out of their last nine encounters.
PSG started without injured Neymar, but they have hugely successful attacking players. Angel di Maria opened the scoring account with a low right-footer at near post at 22nd minute . Kylian Mbappe scored his 15th Ligue 1 goal this season at 38th minute. All credit goes to Mauro Icardi for the movement which culminated in second goal through a pass from Meunier.
Lyon defender Fernando Marcal’s comical own goal helped Paris St-Germain to have 3-0 lead. With no PSG player in sight, full-back Marcal smashed a shot into the roof.
Martin Terrier and Moussa Dembele reduced the deficit to 3-2 before Edinson Cavani netted PSG’s fourth.
Edison Cavani was brought in place of Mauro Icardi at 76th minute and scored PSG’s fourth goal from top of the box. He almost left the club in January window but now poised to score 200 goals for Paris Saint-Germain.
- PSG 4-2 Lyon: PSG comfortably win without injured Neymar
- Inter 4-2 Milan: Inter fight back from 0-2 to win despite Zlatan onslaught
- Betis 2-3 Barcelona: Messi masterclass ensures Barca turnaround
- Osasuna 1-4 Real: Real Madrid fight back to win, stay clear at top
- Juventus 1:2 Verona – Champion stunned, Ronaldo set a new record
- Everton 3:1 Palace – Everton set for Champions League race
- Emmanuel Petit: Messi’d struggle in Premier League. He’s not Ronaldo!
- Bayern president labels Ronaldo ‘too old’, refuting transfer claim
- World’s highest paid footballers and managers in 2020
- Barcelona 0-1 Athletic – Barca knocked out of Copa del Rey at injury time
- Madrid 3-4 Sociedad – Odegaard, Isak dished Real a shocker