Bayer Leverkusen attacker Kai Havertz is looking to sign for Chelsea this summer.
According to reports, the Blues have been in talks with his agent for some time now and the player is willing to hand in a transfer request in order to complete the move.
Havertz is a star in Germany already and he could prove to be a superb addition to Lampard’s side.
The 21-year-old has 17 goals and 8 assists to his name this season and he would help Chelsea bridge the gap with the likes of Liverpool and Manchester City next season.
Chelsea have already signed Ziyech and Werner for the next season and Havertz could be the next one in for them if things go according to plan.
It will be interesting to see if the Blues agree to pay the asking price for the German.
Havertz is valued at £90m and although Chelsea have the financial resources to pull off the signing, they will be hoping to bring down the asking price. If not, Chelsea
If the player decides to force a move, Leverkusen could be under pressure to sell. Havertz is rumoured to be looking for a move to Stamford Bridge and asked formally for transfer.
The likes of Werner and Rudiger are international teammates of Havertz and they are likely to push him to join the Blues next season.
It will be interesting to see where the attacker ends up eventually.
He has been linked with Real Madrid and Bayern Munich as well.
- Verona 2-2 Inter: Inter dropped to fourth spot
- Man United 3-0 Villa: Bruno, Greenwood, Pogba on score-sheet
- Tottenham 0-0 Bournemouth: VAR saves Spurs, No shot on target
- Sancho has 3 conditions before he commits to United
- Kevin de Bruyne is going nowhere, says Agent
- Barcelona 1-0 Espanyol: Barca kept title hope alive
- Kai Havertz asked Bayer Leverkusen for Chelsea move