Sevilla picked up a thrilling 3-2 win over Krasnodar in the Champions League earlier tonight at Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan Stadium.
The away side took the lead on the 17th minute when Suleymanov scored and Marcus Berg doubled their advantage four minutes later.
Ivan Rakitic scored the opening goal of the game for Sevilla on the 42nd minute to give the hosts some much needed hope.
The Spanish outfit scored twice in the second half through Youssef En-Nesyri to win the game.
Sevilla would have expected a more comfortable win here but they will be delighted to have secure the three points in the end.
They are second in the Group E standings despite having the same number of points as Chelsea.
The Spanish outfit will be desperate to qualify as group winners so that they can get a reasonably easier fixture in the next round of the competition.
They will have to improve a lot in the upcoming games in order to beat Chelsea and secure their position as the group winners.
As for Krasnodar, they are at the bottom of the table with just one point from three games and they will have to improve massively in order to secure qualification to the Europa League group stages by finishing third in their group.
The away side have the quality to finish in third place but they will have to defend better in the coming matches.
Other Matches today,
- Club Brugge 0-3 Dortmund: Unstoppable Haaland fires a brace
- Leipzig 2-1 PSG: PSG in disarray without big-guns; Gueye, Kimpembe see red
- Ferencvaros 1-4 Juventus: Morata double seals 3-points for Juventus
- Barcelona 2-1 Kyiv: Barcelona edge past Dynamo Kyiv
- Chelsea 3-0 Rennes: Werner double keeps Chelsea on top of Group
- Man United slip to a shock 2-1 defeat against Basaksehir
- Zenit 1-1 Lazio: Caicedo grabs late equaliser for Lazio