Inter Milan are reportedly offered Alexis Sanchez’s permanent move, but would demand he agrees to a payout of 50% as Inter would be ready to offer £200,000-a-week wages.
Sanchez, who is on a season-long loan from Old Trafford, has returned to the starting line-up recently after spending three months out injured.
He has still only scored only one goal and created two assists in fourteen appearance for his side. He was adjudged Man of the Match in Inter’s 2-1 win over Ludogorets Razgrad in Europa Cup. According to Italian outlet Tuttosport , Inter would consider bringing Alexis in on a permanent deal if he agrees to cut his wages to £200,000-a-week.
Previously Manchester United manager Ole Gunnar Solskjær expressed his willingness to bring the Chilean back to Old Trafford in summer, as he said in press conference, “Alexis will come back in the summer and prove you all wrong.” But it seems after Bruno Fernandez transfer, there have been few changes in United priorities.
It is highly likely that United would be willing to let the player go, especially as they still pay a staggering £16.5m of his wages every year. Considering the huge amount he costs the club, it is thought that if a good offer comes in for the Chilean international in the summer he will most likely be on his way.
Alexis Sanchez – Performance Statistics
Alexis Sanchez first joined Manchester United from Arsenal in 2017 but fell out of favour to United Manager Jose Mourinho. Even after change in guard at Old Trafford, Sanchez did not have any change in luck and Solskjær allowed his loan move to Inter last summer.
- Man City 1-0 Sheff. Wednesday: City moved to quarterfinal
- Serie A: Matches will be played behind closed doors until April 3
- Alexis Sanchez Transfer: Inter offer half of £400k-a-week wages
- Chelsea 2-0 Liverpool: Chelsea knocked Liverpool out of FA Cup
- Ronaldo rushed to Portugal amid report on mother’s stroke
- Coppa Italia Semifinal: Juventus vs AC Milan postponed
- Former Liverpool player Daniel Sturridge banned for betting breaches
- Carlo Ancelotti, Everton manager charged with misconduct by the FA
- Twitter Reactions to Ronaldo’s presence in Bernabeu for El Clásico
- Bruno Fernandes tweets after Manchester United draw vs Everton
- Everton 1-1 Man United: Bruno saved Unied after de Gea gaffe
- Real 2-0 Barcelona: El Clásico had all ingredients – including Ronaldo