Arsenal could lose Alexandre Lacazette this summer.
The Frenchman has been linked with a move away from Emirates and several clubs are keen on signing the player.
The likes of Juventus and Atletico Madrid are thought to be interested.
Lacazette has not been at his best this season and it will be interesting to see if the Gunners decide to cash in on him.
Arsenal are looking to bring in the Atletico Madrid midfielder Thomas Partey to Emirates this summer and the Spanish club are keen on a swap deal involving Lacazette.
The deal could benefit both parties and it will be interesting to see if the two clubs can get it over the line.
Arsenal manager Mikel Arteta is not keen on selling the French striker just yet and it remains to be seen how the situation unfolds in the coming months.
The Gunners need a solid midfield signing and Partey would be a superb addition. If Atletico insist on Lacazette in exchange, the Premier League side might have consider the request.
Arteta recently said: “We have to have a chat about the next step with him and get his ideas and his feelings. As I said, I am really happy with him. He’s a player that I’ve always liked, even when I wasn’t here, because of what he brings to the team: his qualities, his ability, his work rate. So, let’s see.”
- Perez infatuated with Greenwood, wishes to bring him to Real Madrid
- Arsenal Transfer Update: Alexandre Lacazette, Thomas Partey
- Liverpool youngster Harvey Elliott signed contract with the club
- Arsenal banned Guendouzi from training, to extend Ceballos loan-term
- Lampard urged Tammy Abraham to focus on training
- Jose Mourinho owns Lloris and Son “Beautiful” bust-up
- Tottenham 1-0 Everton: Tottenham managed 3 points amid high drama