Manchester United striker Mason Greenwood is a target for Spanish giants Real Madrid.
As per Don Balon, Real Madrid president Florentino Perez is infatuated with the young striker and he wishes to bring the player to Santiago Bernabeu this summer.
Greenwood has broken into the Manchester United first team this season and he has been a revelation for them. He has scored 15 goals for the first team already and he will be looking to add to his tally before the season ends.
It will be interesting to see if Real Madrid make a move for the youngster in the coming weeks.
Manchester United are under no pressure to sell and it would be highly unlikely if the Premier League giants decide to cash in on the starlet.
Greenwood is a prized prospect and he will be a first-team star at Old Trafford in future. He is highly rated by the club and they wouldn’t want to lose him.
As for the player, he knows that he needs to play regularly for his development and a move to Real Madrid would make that difficult. He won’t be starting ahead of Benzema next season. He has more chances of starting ahead of Rashford at United.
He won’t want to make the leap to Real Madrid anytime soon.
The report claims that Real Madrid are prepared to launch a stunning bid for the player who is valued at £90.5 million. It will be interesting to see how the situation unfolds in the coming months.
Meanwhile, James Rodriguez has been linked with a move to Old Trafford and it remains to be seen if United sign the Colombian this summer. The player is frustrated with the lack of playing time at Real Madrid and he wants a permanent exit.
- Perez infatuated with Greenwood, wishes to bring him to Real Madrid
- Arsenal Transfer Update: Alexandre Lacazette, Thomas Partey
- Liverpool youngster Harvey Elliott signed contract with the club
- Arsenal banned Guendouzi from training, to extend Ceballos loan-term
- Lampard urged Tammy Abraham to focus on training
- Jose Mourinho owns Lloris and Son “Beautiful” bust-up
- Tottenham 1-0 Everton: Tottenham managed 3 points amid high drama