Race for Golden shoe for 2019-20 session, which is for highest goal-scorer in top five league-
Jamie Vardy of Leicester City is the highest goal scorer of premier league, after 25 matches been played. He is closely followed by Sergio Aguero, the Argentine centre forward of Manchester City.
Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, Danny Ings, Marcus Rashford and Mohamed Salah are jointly on third place. But Marcus Rashford was ruled out for the rest of the season due to injury.[table id=61 /]
Lionel Messi is top scorer till now, closely following by Karim Benzema. Luis Suarez is the only other player from big three club, who appears in the list. But like Marcus Rashford of Manchester United, Luis Suarez is also facing long lay-off due to injury. Though he is having rehabilitations Post surgery but he is unlikely to make a comeback before end of the season.[table id=65 /]
Ciro Immobile is clear front runner, with Cristiano Ronaldo and Romelu Lukaku following him, at second and third spot respectively. Christina Rinaldo was no where to be seen in the list during early December-2019 but with goals in consecutive nine matches he is at second spot of the list. Romelu Lukaku is steady runner and with his striking partner Lautaro Martinez will feature in the list.[table id=62 /]
- Premier League
- Spurs 2-0 City: Bergwin’s debut stike set Tottenham win over City
- Man United 0-0 Wolves: United lost points in Bruno debut-match
- Liverpool 4-0 Southampton: Reds move another step towards title
- Serie A
- Inter 2:0 Udinese – Lukaku’s brace lift Inter in second spot
- Juventus 3-0 Fiorentina: Ronaldo scored in nine straight games
- La Liga
- Barcelona 2:1 Levante – Fati, youngest player to score LaLiga double
- Real 1-0 Atletico: Zidane inspires Real to beat Atletico in Madrid derby
- Ligue 1
- PSG 5-0 Montpellier: PSG thump visitors; Mbappe and Neymar fume
Robert Leoandowski scored in alomost all the matches. Timo Werner of RB Leipzig is closely following him. Jadon Sancho is at the third place after 20 matches.
The person who just missed the list is Erling Braut Håland (Borussia Dortmund) with 7 goals to his name. He had Bundesliga debut few weeks back and played little more than 2 hours in three matches.
Wissam Ben Yedder is leading goal scorer. He is closely followed by Kylian Mbappe and Neymar. They are in second and third spot. Three of the Paris Saint-Germain players are in this list.[table id=64 /]