Liverpool and Arsenal are keen on signing the RB Salzburg midfielder Dominik Szoboszlai.
The 19-year-old is highly rated at the club and he has a big future ahead of him.According to reports, the player is valued at £26m.
It will be interesting to see if the two Premier League clubs make their move for Szoboszlai in the coming weeks. Both clubs have the financial resources to sign him and they could look at it as a long-term investment.
Szoboszlai could develop into a star in the right environment and a move to Arsenal or Liverpool would be ideal for him. Both clubs have impressive youth setups and they have managers who are willing to promote young players.
Someone like Jurgen Klopp has nurtured the likes of Alexander-Arnold, Jones and Williams over the last couple of years and he could do the same to Szoboszlai.
Similarly, Arsenal have an impressive track record of promoting and relying on young players. Mikel Arteta comes across as a talented coach and he could help Szoboszlai develop as a player.
Salzburg might not be keen on selling a talented player like Szoboszlai but they will be powerless to stop him from leaving if a good offer comes in.
The youngster is already a part of Salzburg’s first team and he has played in the Champions League as well. Szoboszlai is quite mature for a player of his age and he could prove to be a handy option for Klopp or Arteta next season.
- Liverpool and Arsenal keen to sign RB Salzburg’s Dominik Szoboszlai
- Chelsea could make a summer move for Phillippe Coutinho
- Newcastle to offer £53m to Real Madrid for Gareth Bale
- Chelsea confident to sign Angel Gomes from United
- Manchester United verge of closing Saul Niguez deal
- Government ‘ok’ for Premier League restart behind closed-doors from June 1
- Giggs: Only four escaped Ferguson’s ‘hairdryer treatment’ at United