Liverpool have been linked with a move for the Lyon midfielder Houssem Aouar.
The Lyon playmaker is expected to leave the club this summer and Liverpool are keeping tabs on him.
Real Madrid are thought to be interested in the player as well.
It will be interesting to see if the Reds make a move for the €50m-rated midfielder. Aouar is a world class talent who is already a star in Ligue 1.
He would be a sensational addition to Jurgen Klopp’s midfield.
He would add flair, technicality, composure and control to the side. Aouar would be a great partner for Keita and Fabinho.
Meanwhile, Liverpool are thought to have changed their stance on Timo Werner.
The prolific German has been a target for Jurgen Klopp but it seems that his €60m release clause has proven to be a problem.
Clubs are facing millions in losses because of the Covid-19 crisis and Liverpool do not seem keen on paying that much for Werner.
The Reds currently value the player at around £30m. It will be interesting to see if Leipzig are willing to lower their demands for Werner.
Elsewhere, PSG star Kylian Mbappe has hailed Liverpool’s performances this season.
The Reds have been unstoppable in the Premier League and Mbappe believes that Klopp is the man behind Liverpool’s ruthless form.
He also added that Liverpool have worked very hard to sustain this kind of form.
Although the Reds have made winning look easy, it is not the case in reality. Mbappe also added that performances like that do not happen just like that.
- Arsenal Transfer Update: David Luiz, Coutinho, Matt Smith
- Man United Transfer Update: Camavinga, Ighalo, Sancho-Sanchez Swap
- Liverpool Transfer Update: Houssem Aouar, Timo Werner, Kylian Mbappe
- Chelsea is interested in £22.4m Ajax left-back Nicolas Tagliafico
- Mourinho confirmed Tottenham players are fit after injury layoffs
- PSG-Inter agreement reached on Mauro Icardi?
- Hertha 2-2 Leipzig: Leipzig conceded second spot with a draw