Stadium: Santiago Bernabéu Stadium
Betting Odds: Real Madrid 2.80; Draw 3.90 ; PSG 5.00
Probability of Win: Real Madrid 41%; Draw 25% ; PSG 34%
- PSG and Real Madrid are placed at the top and second spot of the table in Group B, Group leader being Bayern Munich.
- PSG are through. They will finish at the top, if they avoid defeat in Madrid.
- Real Madrid will be through if they beat Paris, or if Club Brugge fail to win at Galatasaray. Even with a draw today, they are most likely to secure a berth in knock out round, but a loss can jeopardise their chances.
- Real Madrid are unbeaten at home in all competitions this season and have been much improved since their defeat in Paris.
- Neymar and Mbappe are now fit and Tuchel will likely start the pair together for the first time this season, along with Mauro Icardi.
- Marco Verratti and Ander Herrera are doubts, while Thilo Kehrer remains sidelined.
- Tottenham vs Olympiacos Prediction: Mourinho looking for knock-out qualification
- Juventus vs Atletico Prediction: Can Higuain be the answer, for Sarri
- Real vs PSG Prediction: Real looking for qualification with a straight win
- Bayern vs Zvezda Prediction: Crvena zvezda to face Bayern in must win match
- Barcelona vs Dortmund Prediction: Both looking for qualification with a win
- Liverpool vs Napoli Prediction: Both looking for a win to qualify
- Inter vs Praha Prediction: Inter must win to stay in Champions League
- Chelsea vs Valencia Prediction: Ajax, Chelsea and Valencia hinged at 7 pts
Injury Concern: Nacho, James Rodríguez, Lucas Vázquez
Predicted XI: Courtois; Carvajal, Ramos, Varane, Marcelo; Modric, Casemiro, Kroos; Rodrygo, Benzema, Hazard.
Injury Concern: Kurzawa, Choupo-Moting, Kehrer, Herrera