Stadium: Allianz Stadium
Betting Odds: Juventus 2.15; Draw 3.25 ; Atletico Madrid 4.00
Probability of Win: Juventus 46%; Draw 30% ; Atletico Madrid 24%
- Juventus are through. Juventus will be confirmed in first place if they beat Atlético.
- Atlético Madrid will be through if they win, or if both games are drawn, but a loss can put them in a sticky condition.
- Cristiano Ronaldo is uncertain once again, for the match after their contest against Atalanta.
- Joao Felix is making a come back, while Diego Costa is not in contention.
- Rabiot, De Ligt, Alex Sandro, Bernardeschi are doubtful for Juventus, where as Giménez is not probable to start for Madrid team.
- Tottenham vs Olympiacos Prediction: Mourinho looking for knock-out qualification
- Juventus vs Atletico Prediction: Can Higuain be the answer, for Sarri
- Real vs PSG Prediction: Real looking for qualification with a straight win
- Bayern vs Zvezda Prediction: Crvena zvezda to face Bayern in must win match
- Barcelona vs Dortmund Prediction: Both looking for qualification with a win
- Liverpool vs Napoli Prediction: Both looking for a win to qualify
- Inter vs Praha Prediction: Inter must win to stay in Champions League
- Chelsea vs Valencia Prediction: Ajax, Chelsea and Valencia hinged at 7 pts
Injury Concern: Douglas Costa
Predicted XI: Szczesny; Cuadrado, Rugani, Bonucci, Sandro; Khedira, Pjanic, Matuidi; Bernardeschi; Higuain, Ronaldo
Injury Concern: Savić, Vrsaljko, Diego Costa