Stadium: Mestalla Stadium
Betting Odds: Chelsea 2.05; Draw 3.75 ; Valencia 3.70
Probability of Win: Chelsea 47%; Draw 26% ; Valencia 27%
- Ajax, Chelsea and Valencia are all at 7 points. Ajax are in little advantageous position with better goal difference. This is the one group, where all team can mathematically qualify into knockout round but Lille is least likely to qualify.
- Frank Lampard’s side suffered a surprise 1-0 defeat to the Spanish side on matchday one but recovered to win their next two away games against Lille and Ajax.
- With Ngolo Kante returning the team, teenage winger Callum Hudson-Odoi missed the trip with a hamstring problem and doubtful in the match.
- Tottenham vs Olympiacos Prediction: Mourinho looking for knock-out qualification
- Juventus vs Atletico Prediction: Can Higuain be the answer, for Sarri
- Real vs PSG Prediction: Real looking for qualification with a straight win
- Bayern vs Zvezda Prediction: Crvena zvezda to face Bayern in must win match
- Barcelona vs Dortmund Prediction: Both looking for qualification with a win
- Liverpool vs Napoli Prediction: Both looking for a win to qualify
- Inter vs Praha Prediction: Inter must win to stay in Champions League
- Chelsea vs Valencia Prediction: Ajax, Chelsea and Valencia hinged at 7 pts
Injury Concern: Hudson-Odoi, Loftus-Cheek, Rüdiger
Predicted XI: Kepa; Azpilicueta, Zouma, Tomori, Alonso; Kante, Jorginho, Mount; Willian, Abraham, Pulisic.
Injury Concern: Kondogbia, Diakhaby, Cheryshev, Gonçalo Guedes