Stadium: Sinobo Stadium
Betting Odds: Inter Milan 2.20; Draw 3.60 ; Slavia Praha 3.40
Probability of Win: Inter Milan 44%; Draw 28% ; Slavia Praha 28%
- Group-F was originally termed as group of death. After four matches each, Barcelona, Borussia Dortmund and Inter Milan, all three have realistic chances to qualify for the knock out stage. In fact, all of four have mathematical chances to qualify.
- Asamoah, Sensi are doubtful from Inter Milan and Masopust, Kolář, Souček are not probable to start from Slavia Praha.
- Tottenham vs Olympiacos Prediction: Mourinho looking for knock-out qualification
- Juventus vs Atletico Prediction: Can Higuain be the answer, for Sarri
- Real vs PSG Prediction: Real looking for qualification with a straight win
- Bayern vs Zvezda Prediction: Crvena zvezda to face Bayern in must win match
- Barcelona vs Dortmund Prediction: Both looking for qualification with a win
- Liverpool vs Napoli Prediction: Both looking for a win to qualify
- Inter vs Praha Prediction: Inter must win to stay in Champions League
- Chelsea vs Valencia Prediction: Ajax, Chelsea and Valencia hinged at 7 pts
Injury Concern: Alexis Sánchez, Politano, Barella
Predicted XI: Handanovic; Skriniar, De Vrij, Godin; Candreva, Vecino, Borja Valero, Brozovic, Biraghi; Lukaku, Martinez
Injury Concern: Hovorka