Stadium: Rajko Mitic Stadium
Betting Odds: Bayern Munich 1.27; Draw 6.60 ; Crvena zvezda 11.50
Probability of Win: Bayern Munich 79%; Draw 14% ; Crvena zvezda 7%
- Bayern are through. Bayern will clinch first place if they win at Crvena Zvezda or if Spurs fail to beat Olympiacos.
- Crvena zvezda will be unable to finish in the top two if they do not beat Bayern or if Spurs beat Olympiacos. Crvena zvezda will be confirmed in third place if they win and Olympiacos do not beat Spurs.
- Bayern Munich have already booked their place in the last 16 having collected maximum points and they have won all three of their games under interim coach Hansi Flick.
- Boateng is available after a domestic suspension and should start especially as Alaba is not expected to make the trip for personal reasons.
- Kingsley Coman should start on the left wing having been rested against Fortuna Dusseldorf on Saturday while Leon Goretzka and Thiago Alcantara are options in midfield.
- Striker Milan Pavkov has been ruled out again with the ankle injury that has kept him out of the last few games so either Richmond Boakye or Tomane will lead the line.
- Marko Gobeljic will start at right-back with Milan Gajic not registered for the Champions League and El Fardou Ben Nabouhane, who started in Saturday’s league game against Radnicki Nis, is also ineligible.
- Tottenham vs Olympiacos Prediction: Mourinho looking for knock-out qualification
- Juventus vs Atletico Prediction: Can Higuain be the answer, for Sarri
- Real vs PSG Prediction: Real looking for qualification with a straight win
- Bayern vs Zvezda Prediction: Crvena zvezda to face Bayern in must win match
- Barcelona vs Dortmund Prediction: Both looking for qualification with a win
- Liverpool vs Napoli Prediction: Both looking for a win to qualify
- Inter vs Praha Prediction: Inter must win to stay in Champions League
- Chelsea vs Valencia Prediction: Ajax, Chelsea and Valencia hinged at 7 pts
Injury Concern: VSule, Hernandez, Arp, Alaba
Predicted XI: Neuer; Pavard, Javi Martinez, Boateng, Davies; Kimmich, Goretzka; Gnabry, Muller, Coman; Lewandowski
Injury Concern: Ben Nabouhane, Krstovic, Gajic, Jevtovic, Jovicic, Pavkov