Betting Odds: Liverpool 1.40; Draw 5.25 ; Napoli 8.50
Probability of Win: Liverpool 69%; Draw 19% ; Crvena zvezda 12%
- Though Liverpool and Napoli are two sides which are most likely to qualify, but mathematically Liverpool, Napoli and FC Salzburg, all can qualify. But KRC Genk has ended this years campaign.
- The last time these two met was in the reverse fixture, and then at home, Napoli recorded a 2-0 victory.
- The last five matches in a row failed to have goals at either end of the pitch.
- At this venue, the hosts hold a 100% winning record.
- No player has created more chances in the Champions League Group Stage this season than Jose Callejon of Napoli
- Salah is back fit for Liverpool and should take his place in a familiar front three alongside Roberto Firmino and Sadio Mane.
- Fabinho is expected to continue in midfield given his unavailability for this weekend’s Premier League game against Brighton due to suspension, while Joe Gomez could replace Lovren at centre-back.
- Xherdan Shaqiri could be included in the squad having now recovered from a calf problem
- Tottenham vs Olympiacos Prediction: Mourinho looking for knock-out Tottenham vs Olympiacos Prediction: Mourinho looking for knock-out qualification
- Juventus vs Atletico Prediction: Can Higuain be the answer, for Sarri
- Real vs PSG Prediction: Real looking for qualification with a straight win
- Bayern vs Zvezda Prediction: Crvena zvezda to face Bayern in must win match
- Barcelona vs Dortmund Prediction: Both looking for qualification with a win
- Liverpool vs Napoli Prediction: Both looking for a win to qualify
- Inter vs Praha Prediction: Inter must win to stay in Champions League
- Chelsea vs Valencia Prediction: Ajax, Chelsea and Valencia hinged at 7 pts
Injury Concern: Matip, Shaqiri
Predicted XI: Alisson; Alexander-Arnold, Lovren, Van Dijk, Robertson; Henderson, Fabinho, Oxlade-Chamberlain; Salah, Firmino, Mane
Injury Concern: Insigne, Milik, Malcuit