Stadium: Camp Nou
Betting Odds: Barcelona 1.55; Draw 4.75 ; Borussia Dortmund 6.00
Probability of Win: Barcelona 63%; Draw 21% ; Borussia Dortmund 16%
- Though Barcelona and Borussia Dortmund are most likely to qualify for the next round, all four teams have mathematically possible chances to reach in the knockout round.
- A second-half comeback spared Borussia Dortmund’s blushes at home to the Bundesliga’s bottom side Paderborn on Friday night as they came from 3-0 down to salvage a point.
- Alcácer is doubtful after early substitution in the last Bundesliga match.
- Achraf Hakimi, Manuel Akanji and Thorgan Hazard are likely to be recalled to the side after starting on the bench on Friday but winger Jacob Bruun Larsen is a doubt having missed the game.
- Barcelona top Group F on eight points and will book their place in the last 16 if they win, if they draw and the other match ends in a draw, or if Inter lose to Slavia Praha.
- Coach Ernesto Valverde will be hoping that Clement Lenglet recovers from the muscular problem that ruled him out of Saturday’s meeting with Leganes as fellow centre-back Gerard Pique is suspended for this match.
- Sergi Roberto is likely to start at right-back having been suspended for Saturday’s league match, with full-backs Nelson Semedo and Jordi Alba still sidelined.
- Tottenham vs Olympiacos Prediction: Mourinho looking for knock-out qualification
- Juventus vs Atletico Prediction: Can Higuain be the answer, for Sarri
- Real vs PSG Prediction: Real looking for qualification with a straight win
- Bayern vs Zvezda Prediction: Crvena zvezda to face Bayern in must win match
- Barcelona vs Dortmund Prediction: Both looking for qualification with a win
- Liverpool vs Napoli Prediction: Both looking for a win to qualify
- Inter vs Praha Prediction: Inter must win to stay in Champions League
- Chelsea vs Valencia Prediction: Ajax, Chelsea and Valencia hinged at 7 pts
Injury Concern: Jordi Alba, Semedo
Predicted XI: Ter Stegen; Sergi Roberto, Lenglet, Umtiti, Junior Firpo; De Jong, Arthur, Busquets; Messi, Suarez, Griezmann
Injury Concern: Delaney