Stadium: Tottenham Hotspur Stadium
Betting Odds: Tottenham Hotspur 1.27; Draw 6.50 ; Olympiacos 12.00
Probability of Win: Tottenham Hotspur 75%; Draw 15% ; Olympiacos 10%
- Tottenham Hotspur will be through with a win, or if they draw and Crvena zvezda fail to beat Bayern.
- Olympiacos will be unable to finish in the top two if they do not beat Spurs. Olympiacos will be confirmed in fourth place if they do not win and Crvena zvezda beat Bayern.
- Mourinho and his team would like to qualify into the next round today, so that they can concentrate on Premier League. A strong showing in the Champions League to back that up will only increase Alli’s confidence further – and see him take another step towards ‘golden boy’ status under Mourinho.
- Tottenham remain without the services of Hugo Lloris, Michel Vorm, Erik Lamela and Ben Davies, while Jan Vertonghen and Tanguy Ndombele are doubtful to start.
- Olympiacos will be without midfielder Konstantinos Fortounis, who has been out since July with a cruciate ligament rupture and isn’t expected to return until January.
- Tottenham vs Olympiacos Prediction: Mourinho looking for knock-out qualification
- Juventus vs Atletico Prediction: Can Higuain be the answer, for Sarri
- Real vs PSG Prediction: Real looking for qualification with a straight win
- Bayern vs Zvezda Prediction: Crvena zvezda to face Bayern in must win match
- Barcelona vs Dortmund Prediction: Both looking for qualification with a win
- Liverpool vs Napoli Prediction: Both looking for a win to qualify
- Inter vs Praha Prediction: Inter must win to stay in Champions League
- Chelsea vs Valencia Prediction: Ajax, Chelsea and Valencia hinged at 7 pts
Injury Concern: Vorm, Lamela, Davies
Predicted XI: Gazzaniga; Aurier, Sanchez, Alderweireld, Rose; Dier, Ndombele; Moura, Alli, Son; Kane
Injury Concern: Cissé