England’s Jadon Sancho scored in six matches in a row, as Borussia Dortmund hammered Mainz 4-0 in Opel Arena.
The 19-year-old from England, scored from Dan-Axel Zagadou’s cross to make it 2-0 after 66 minutes. He also hit the post and assisted for Nico Schulz’s goal.
Marco Reus opened the tally for the visitors with a volly from top of the box, with Thorgan Hazard scored third goal of the match at 69″.
Sancho, who last failed to score in a club game on 9 November, has now scored 21 Bundesliga goals in his career. He became the first player in Europe’s top five leagues to score and assist 10 goals in all competitions this season.
Only two players – Horst Koppel and Kai Havertz with 24 each – have ever scored more as teenagers.
With this win, Borussia Dortmund stand third in the Bundesliga table.
- Premier League
- Liverpool vs Wartford: Salah braces ensure Red win over Wartford
- Tottenham 2-1 Wolves: Vertonghen earned late winner for Spurs
- Manchester United 1-1 Everton: Draw saw United at 6th place in table
- Manchester City 3-0 Arsenal: De Bruyne braces helped City to win
- Bayern vs Werder: Bayern win 6-1, Coutinho scored hat-trick, Lewandowski braces
- Dortmund vs Mainz: Dortmund win 4-0, Sancho scored consecutive six
- La Liga
- Barcelona vs Real Sociedad: Barca held for a 2-2 draw
- Real Madrid 1:1 Valencia: Benzema scored equaliser during final moments
- Serie A
- Juventus 3-1 Udinese: Ronaldo-Dybala-Higuain start, Ronaldo scores double
- Inter Milan 1-1 Fiorentina: Inter concede lead to draw at injury time
- Ligue 1
- PSG 4-0 St.Etlenne: Mbappe, Paredes and Icardi score