Inter Milan went back to the top of Serie A, despite conceding a late equaliser to Fiorentina.
Antonio Conte’s side were put ahead by Borja Valero’s clever finish at the near post against his old club.
Lautaro Martinez scored another goal, but Romelu Lukaku was judged to be in offside position during the build-up by the VAR.
The teenager Dusan Vlahovic equalised in stoppage time, running from his own half and then firing home.
The substitute took advantage of the situation when Inter did not leave enough players at the back to defend, despite being ahead.
Inter go above champions Juventus – who beat Udinese 3-1 earlier in the day – on goal difference.
- Premier League
- Liverpool vs Wartford: Salah braces ensure Red win over Wartford
- Tottenham 2-1 Wolves: Vertonghen earned late winner for Spurs
- Manchester United 1-1 Everton: Draw saw United at 6th place in table
- Manchester City 3-0 Arsenal: De Bruyne braces helped City to win
- Bayern vs Werder: Bayern win 6-1, Coutinho scored hat-trick, Lewandowski braces
- Dortmund vs Mainz: Dortmund win 4-0, Sancho scored consecutive six
- La Liga
- Barcelona vs Real Sociedad: Barca held for a 2-2 draw
- Real Madrid 1:1 Valencia: Benzema scored equaliser during final moments
- Serie A
- Juventus 3-1 Udinese: Ronaldo-Dybala-Higuain start, Ronaldo scores double
- Inter Milan 1-1 Fiorentina: Inter concede lead to draw at injury time
- Ligue 1
- PSG 4-0 St.Etlenne: Mbappe, Paredes and Icardi score