England’s Sancho became the only teenager to score 25 Bundesliga goals with a deflected strike to open their scoring.
Norway international Haaland is the first player to score seven goals in his opening three Bundesliga games. Moreover he played little more than two hours in total, during these three matches.
For lineup, we should definitely aim to have the 3-4-3 with with Haaland finally getting his start up front. Other then Haaland the lineup should stay similar to what it has been. Hummels and Akanji as the 3 back, Brandt/Witsel in the middle, Hakimi/Raph as the wingbacks, Reus and Sancho supporting Haaland.
Haaland scored a tap-in to make it 2-0 and blasted in Dortmund’s fifth. 19 year old Norwegian is already the joint 10th top scorer in the league, having played just 136 minutes, after scoring all his seven shots on target.
“It was pretty tough today, but it was also nice to play from the start,” Haaland told Sky Sports. “I have to get even fitter, I am still not 100%.”
The two youngsters were involved in Dortmund’s other two goals.
Sancho crossed for Belgian midfielder Axel Witsel to score the fourth. Former Manchester City youngster Sancho has hit nine goals and set up another seven in his past nine Bundesliga games.
- Golden Shoe Race: Premier League, La Liga, Bundesliga, SerieA, Ligue1
- Premier League
- Spurs 2-0 City: Bergwin’s debut stike set Tottenham win over City
- Man United 0-0 Wolves: United lost points in Bruno debut-match
- Liverpool 4-0 Southampton: Reds move another step towards title
- Serie A
- Inter 2:0 Udinese – Lukaku’s brace lift Inter in second spot
- Juventus 3-0 Fiorentina: Ronaldo scored in nine straight games
- La Liga
- Barcelona 2:1 Levante – Fati, youngest player to score LaLiga double
- Real 1-0 Atletico: Zidane inspires Real to beat Atletico in Madrid derby
- Dortmund 5:0 Berlin: BVB thrashed Berlin, Haaland and Sancho score
- Ligue 1
- PSG 5-0 Montpellier: PSG thump visitors; Mbappe and Neymar fume